Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Welcome to the first posting for The Professional Communicators Coach

Welcome communicators to the blog that is designed especially for you. The aim of this blog is to generate discussion, knowledge sharing and provide insight into the professional communications industry.
Whether you come from PR, marketing, research, community consultation, fundraising, public speaking, journalism or are a new uni student trying to crack it in the communications industry I hope this blog provides you with value. Leading Value.
As the Director of coaching and training company "Leading Value" I work with communicators just like you to bring more prosperity, passion and purpose into your professional and personal life. As a professional communicator myself with over 12 years hands on experience I understand the barriers, issues and bonuses of working in this fast paced, ever changing industry.
I look forward to chatting with you very soon!
All the best
H

No comments: