Friday, August 17, 2007

Prosperity, passion and purpose


Life is so fantastic when you love what you are doing, are on purpose and achieving the goals you have set for yourself.

I've just celebrated a birthday and have to say getting older doesn't bother me in the slightest. In fact I am so grateful to be living right here and now and have the opportunities to coach so many wonderful communications professionals to achieve their goals and dreams. My clients are the best I love that they are so honest with themselves and I and are willing to stretch themselves - it is an honour to be a part of their lives and professional careers - thanks guys!

Here's a picture of me on my birthday surrounded by gorgeous flowers the love of my life sent me! Pictured with me is the other love of my life - my gorgeous pup "Chops".

Yes indeed I look a little tired - that's what celebrating does to you! (Thanks Nic for the bling bling earings).

All the best

Heidi Alexandra Pollard

No comments: